Fire Damage in a local hotel
A small fire in a local hotel resulted in a lot of smoke damage along with extensive water damage from extinguishing the fire. Premier Restoration Partners were on site within an hour and worked quickly to get the property back up and running.
Fire Damage in a local Hotel
A home in Sherwood had mold under the carpet and all the way up one wall. We contained off the damage from the rest of the house, mitigated the mold and dried the subfloor with infrared heater panels.
Molded Carpet Cleanup in Home